New design! This handy reference and cheat sheet contains top tips and easy-to-read annotated screenshots of Google Docs, the free online word processor and Microsoft Word alternative. Topics include:
- Annotated screenshots of the Google Docs home page and formatting toolbar
- Google Docs basics, from document creation to margin adjustments
- Templates and page styles
- Inserting images, comments, headers & footers, and more
- How to import Microsoft Word, .rtf, or .txt files
- How to activate Office Compatibility Mode
- How to convert to Microsoft Word, PDF, and other formats
- How to edit documents while offline
- Keyboard shortcuts
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders. There is also a PDF version.
Note that the Google Docs Reference & Cheat Sheet does not cover Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Slides, or other applications in Google's free online office suite. We offer separate cheat sheets for those applications.