- What the various ribbons in Word for Microsoft 365 do
- Annotated list of the Word for Microsoft 365 Home ribbon buttons
- Adding images, shapes, text boxes, media, and other elements
- Inserting headers, footers, charts, page numbers, and more
- Creating and saving documents
- Formatting text, and working with MS Word Styles and Themes
- How to export .rtf, .txt, .doc and PDF files
- How to add a footnote, endnote, index, and table of contents to a Word 2019 document
- How to adjust margins or orientation for printing
- Finding and replacing text
- Keyboard shortcuts for both Windows and Mac users
The Word 365 Reference and Cheat Sheet does not cover advanced features of Word 365, the Microsoft Word mobile apps for tablets and phones, or other Microsoft Office 365/Office 365 applications.
The four-panel reference is available as a PDF download. The printed version is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders. Fully recyclable and designed for readability.
The Word 365 Reference and Cheat Sheet was created by the publisher of the award-winning IN 30 MINUTES guides and is based on Microsoft Word In 30 Minutes.The Word 365 Reference and Cheat Sheet is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.